Mathematics fun Problems
Posted by admin at December 30, 2020
- If 1=3
- What is the number of the parking space covered by the car?
- Replace the question mark in the above problem with the appropriate number.
- Which number is equivalent to 3^(4)÷3^(2)
- There are 49 dogs signed up for a dog show. There are 36 more small dogs than the large dogs. How many small dogs have signed up to compete?
- Add 8.563 and 4.8292.
- I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
- Using only addition, how do you add eight 8’s and get the number 1000?
- Sally is 54 years old and her mother is 80, how many years ago was Sally’s mother times her age?
- Which 3 numbers have the same answer whether they’re added or multiplied together?
- There is a basket containing 5 apples, how do you divide the apples among 5 children so that each child has 1 apple while 1 apple remains in the basket